JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Our CNBM 80W Polycrystalline Solar Panel is a polycrystalline solar panel that can be mounted on the roof of your home or on a frame in your backyard. This solar panel has a voltage of 22.6V and a wattage of 80W. This solar panel can help you save money by producing electricity for your needs. If you are interested in learning more about how to use solar energy, please feel free to reach out.
Sinetech partners with the world's leading panel manufacturers to provide you with superior solar power solutions for your home and business. The 80W CNBM Polycrystalline Photovoltaic (PV) Solar Panel is a Tier-1 module that enables you to save on electricity by converting sun rays into electricity by generating 22.6V of power in full sunlight. Solar power gives you an opportunity to contribute towards a sustainable future, use the sun’s energy to save money, and generate electricity that’s good for the environment!
- SKU: CN80.
- Brand: CNBM.
- Model: CNBM 6P-80.
- Rated Power: 8W
CNBM 6m-120 120w mono solar panel.
Electrical Parameters (Standard Test Condition).
- Rated Maximum Power (Mp): 80W.
- Power Tolerance: 0 – +_5W.
- Cell Efficiency: 18.3%.
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.6V.
- Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp) : 18.5V.
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 4.58A.
- Temperature Coefficient of lsc: 4.32A.
- Maximum Power Current (Imp): +0.06%.
- Temperature Coefficient of Voc: -0.33%.
- Temperature Coefficient of Pmp: -0.45%
Materials and Mechanical Parameters.
- Type of Cells: Poly-crystalline, 156 X 78.
- Cell Arrangement: 4 X 9 =36.
- Dimensions: 780 × 670 × 30mm
- Weight: 5.9kg.
- Front Cover: 3.2mm Tempered Glass.
- Frame Material: Silver Anodized aluminum alloy.
- Junction Box: IP67/1P68.
- 10-year product warranty.
- 25 Year rated output power warranty.