JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Dyness 4.8kwh lithium battery BX48100 LFP Module is the new generation of highly efficient long life cycle LiFePO4 cell battery.
Dyness 4.8kwh lithium battery BX48100 LFP Module pack comes with a battery management system that protects against overcharging, over-discharging and short circuits. The BX48100 Dyness 4.8kwh lithium battery provides 48V of continuous output power for superior performance and reliability. Introducing the Dyness 4.8kwh lithium battery, our newest energy storage solution for renewable energy systems. BX48100 Dyness 4.8kwh is the perfect power backup. At a fraction of the weight and volume of other battery types, it’s ideal for projects that call for installation space and easy transportability. The Dyness is a 4.8 kWh lithium battery suitable for use with renewable energy sources, such as solar panels.
The Dyness 4.8kwh lithium battery BX48100 LFP Module is a 4.8 kWh lithium battery that stores electricity generated by renewable energy sources, and stores it for later use when required. It is designed to offer the user complete independence from the National Grid.
The Dyness 4.8kwh lithium battery can be wall-mounted or stackable with battery brackets.
Model: Dyness BX48100 LFP Battery Module.
- Voltage: 48V
- Nominal capacity: 100Ah.
- Rated energy: 4800Wh.
- Cycle life: 6000 Cycles (25??0.5C RATE?90%DOD?EOL60%).
- Rated discharge current: 30A.
- Maximum continuous discharge current: 100A.
- Maximum discharge current: 120A 3S.
- Rated charging current: 30A.
- Maximum continuous charging current: 100A.
- Lower limit of discharge voltage: 42±0.1V.
- Operating temperature.
- Recharge: 0??+55?.
- Discharge: -20??+55?.
- Working humidity: 5%?85% RH.
- Storage temperature: -10??+35?.
- Dimensions: 200mm*468mm*558mm.
- Weight: 45kg.